- October 16: BMW Hybrid Battery Recall: Don't Charge The Battery recalls | 13 days ago
- October 4: BMW Korea Offices Raided Over Car Fires news | 25 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls 740Li, 740 Li xDrive, 750Li xDrive, M760Li xDrive and Alpina B7 recalls | 37 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X3 sDrive40i, X3 xDrive40i and X3M40i recalls | 37 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive40i, X5 xDrive40i, X5 xDrive50i and X6M recalls | 37 days ago
BMW TSB #120815
2003 BMW 745
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM
- "SUBJECT N62TU: ISTA Service Function for DME ""RAM Backup"". The ISTA Service Function test plan should be performed to clear stored values in the DME RAM memory after repairs are completed, in the following situations: z VANOS or engine-related repairs if any of the following faults cannot be cleared: 2A90 - Exhaust camshaft, tooth offset to crankshaft 2A91 - Exhaust camshaft 2, tooth offset to crankshaft 2A8A - Inlet VANOS, adaptation stop 2A8B - Inlet VANOS, adaptation stop 2 2A8C - Exhaust VANOS, adaptation stop 2A8D - Exhaust VANOS, adaptation stop 2 2A8E - Inlet camshaft, tooth offset to crankshaft 2A8F - Inlet camshaft 2, tooth offset to crankshaft z The engine oil level display continues to show as overfilled even after being corrected. This is also described in SI B12 05 07."
Click a tab for more information.