- October 30: Recall: BMW M3 and M4 Cars Need New Driveshafts recalls | 18 days ago
- October 23: BMW Recalls Vehicles With Upper Control Arms That May Break recalls | 25 days ago
- October 23: BMW EGR Cooler Recall Issued for 1.6 Million Vehicles recalls | 25 days ago
- October 22: Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights Coming to U.S. Roads news | 26 days ago
- October 15: BMW TurboCord Charger Recall Issued For 3,500 Vehicles recalls | 33 days ago
2003 BMW 745
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2003 BMW 745
Official recalls have been issued for the 2003 BMW 745 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
Power assist braking performance could be adversely affected. In extreme cases there could be a complete loss of power assist braking. An unexpected reduction ... Read more »
It is possible that the heating mat in the backrest's side bolster could overheat and damage, or melt a small hole in, this area of the seat cover. If ... Read more »
If a large amount of oil loss occurs, engine damage may result. Depending on the extent of the damage, a crash could occur. Read more »
In those cases, the driver may not be able to restart the engine. Depending on the level of engine roughness, or stalling, as well as traffic conditions ... Read more »