- October 16: BMW Hybrid Battery Recall: Don't Charge The Battery recalls | 9 days ago
- October 4: BMW Korea Offices Raided Over Car Fires news | 21 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls 740Li, 740 Li xDrive, 750Li xDrive, M760Li xDrive and Alpina B7 recalls | 33 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X3 sDrive40i, X3 xDrive40i and X3M40i recalls | 33 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive40i, X5 xDrive40i, X5 xDrive50i and X6M recalls | 33 days ago
BMW TSB #122609
2003 BMW 745
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- N62TU: EDK Throttle Potentiometer Faults - Diagnostic. The "Service Engine Soon" and DSC/DTC warning lights are illuminated. Engine enters the power reduction ("fail-safe") mode. The following intermittent and "currently not present" EDK related faults may be stored in DME fault memory: ? 2CF8 - Throttle valve potentiometer, signal; and /or? 2CF9 - Throttle valve potentiometer 1, signal; and/or ? 2CFA - Throttle valve potentiometer 2; signal. In most cases DSC fault 5F77 (DME invalid data) may also be stored in DSC control module. These faults are sporadic and usually not reproducible. Resistance fluctuation in the EDK harness connector is causing an interruption of the EDK signal.
Click a tab for more information.