- July 5: BMW Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 15 days ago
- June 16: BMW Recalls X7s For Head Airbag Problems recalls | 34 days ago
- May 26: BMW N63TU Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 55 days ago
- May 18: BMW Recalls X1, 528i, MINI Cooper and Rolls-Royce Vehicles recalls | 63 days ago
- May 17: BMW Recalls X1 SUVs That May Not Protect Occupants recalls | 64 days ago
BMW Recall : Incorrect Left Rear Assembly Lamp/FMVSS 108
2013 BMW 750
Vehicles with the incorrect left rear lamp assemblies may be less conspicuous to other drivers, possibly increasing the risk of a crash.
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2013-2015 740i, 740Li, 740Lxi, 750i, 750xi, 750Li and 750Lxi and 2014 ActiveHybrid 7 vehicles. The affected vehicles may have received incorrect replacement left rear taillight assemblies. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment."
- BMW will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the vehicles and replace any incorrect left rear taillight assemblies, free of charge. The recall began August 11, 2017. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.