- July 19: BMW M3 Rod and Main Bearings Lawsuit Filed in New Jersey news | 3 days ago
- June 27: BMW Recalls 51 Vehicles With the Wrong Steering Wheels recalls | 25 days ago
- June 12: BMW X5 xDrive35d Recalled (Again) Over Idler Pulley Bolts recalls | 40 days ago
- June 10: BMW Recalls M5 Cars Over Fuel Pump Failures recalls | 42 days ago
- June 6: BMW Recalls 335d Over Battery Cable Problems recalls | 46 days ago
BMW Recall : Incorrect Left Rear Assembly Lamp/FMVSS 108
2013 BMW 750
Vehicles with the incorrect left rear lamp assemblies may be less conspicuous to other drivers, possibly increasing the risk of a crash.
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2013-2015 740i, 740Li, 740Lxi, 750i, 750xi, 750Li and 750Lxi and 2014 ActiveHybrid 7 vehicles. The affected vehicles may have received incorrect replacement left rear taillight assemblies. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment."
- BMW will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the vehicles and replace any incorrect left rear taillight assemblies, free of charge. The recall began August 11, 2017. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.