- August 2: BMW Recalls X5 and X7 Vehicles With Loose Wheel Bolts recalls | 16 days ago
- July 28: BMW Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed Too Late news | 21 days ago
- July 5: BMW Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 44 days ago
- June 16: BMW Recalls X7s For Head Airbag Problems recalls | 63 days ago
- May 26: BMW N63TU Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 84 days ago
2013 BMW 750
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 BMW 750
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 BMW 750 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
Vehicles with the incorrect left rear lamp assemblies may be less conspicuous to other drivers, possibly increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »