- January 19: BMW Korea Fined $13 Million, 6 Officials Ordered to Prison news | 5 days ago
- January 7: BMW Fire Class-Action Lawsuit Filed After Recalls news | 17 days ago
- December 29: BMW Fires Earn Automaker $10 Million Fine news | 26 days ago
- December 12: Feds Close BMW X5 xDrive35d Idler Pulley Bolt Investigation investigations | 43 days ago
- November 25: BMW Oil Consumption Class-Action Lawsuit Includes N63 Engines news | 60 days ago
2013 BMW 750
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 BMW 750
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 BMW 750 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
Vehicles with the incorrect left rear lamp assemblies may be less conspicuous to other drivers, possibly increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »