- December 16: BMW Sued For $5 Million Over Cup Holders news | 39 days ago
- December 15: BMW AC Mold and Vinegar Smells Cause Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- November 30: BMW EGR Cooler Recall Issued After Engine Fires recalls | 55 days ago
- November 3: BMW Recalls X4 Vehicles For License Plate Problems recalls | 82 days ago
BMW TSB #B011319
2020 BMW M2
Affected Component: AIR BAGS
- SIDE PANEL REAR LIGHT HOUSINGS: LTD WTY EXT TO 10 YEARS WITHOUT MILEAGE LIMIT: The rear light housing(s) can loosen/detach at the mounting tabs this can cause a clacking sound in the rear of the vehicle while driving. The plastic mounting tabs for the rear tail light assembly housing(s) may become too brittle and crack to the point where the hold down nut(s) can no longer keep the housing(s) in place.
Click a tab for more information.