- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 31 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 46 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 48 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 51 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 56 days ago
2020 BMW M2
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2020 BMW M2
Official recalls have been issued for the 2020 BMW M2 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
A damaged connection between the fuel line and the fuel rail could lead to a fuel leak and, in the presence of an ignition source, increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
An improperly folded and assembled air bag may not deploy as intended, increasing risk of injury. Read more »