- December 16: BMW Sued For $5 Million Over Cup Holders news | 39 days ago
- December 15: BMW AC Mold and Vinegar Smells Cause Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- November 30: BMW EGR Cooler Recall Issued After Engine Fires recalls | 55 days ago
- November 3: BMW Recalls X4 Vehicles For License Plate Problems recalls | 82 days ago
BMW TSB #B090120
2020 BMW M2
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- REMOTE SOFTWARE UPGRADE IS NOT AVAILABLE DESPITE A FULLY CHARGED BATTERY. The BMW Remote Software Upgrade is not available in the vehicle. During diagnosis with ISTA the following fault is stored: 030E10 Power management: BMW Remote Software Upgrade temporarily not available. Specific technical properties of the EFB (Enhanced Flooded Battery) can reduce the availability of the BMW Remote Software Upgrade.
Click a tab for more information.