- December 16: BMW Sued For $5 Million Over Cup Holders news | 39 days ago
- December 15: BMW AC Mold and Vinegar Smells Cause Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- November 30: BMW EGR Cooler Recall Issued After Engine Fires recalls | 55 days ago
- November 3: BMW Recalls X4 Vehicles For License Plate Problems recalls | 82 days ago
BMW TSB #B090218
2020 BMW M2
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- NEW ECU VALIDATION NEEDED AFTER REPLACING CERTAIN CONTROL MODULES: With introduction of the new Headunit HU-H3 (MGU Media Graphics Unit), there is a new protection mechanism against tampering. If one or more of the following components needs to be replaced, the secure connection between them must be re-established: MGU TCB Telematic Communication Box (ATM-02) RSE Rear Seat Entertainment and/or KOMBISP18 instrument cluster Prior to re-establishing this connection, an electronic certificate must be created in the BMW backend for importing into the Vehicle. After the replacement of one of the mentioned Modules, the Control Module needs a valid certificate for it to communicate with the other Modules.
Click a tab for more information.