- December 16: BMW Sued For $5 Million Over Cup Holders news | 39 days ago
- December 15: BMW AC Mold and Vinegar Smells Cause Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- November 30: BMW EGR Cooler Recall Issued After Engine Fires recalls | 55 days ago
- November 3: BMW Recalls X4 Vehicles For License Plate Problems recalls | 82 days ago
BMW TSB #B120420
2020 BMW M2
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- MIL LIGHT ILLUMINATED AT LOW AMBIENT TEMPERATURES. After engine start the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) and Check Control message (ID 29) "Engine fault! Power loss" are displayed in the instrument cluster. In addition The following fault codes are stored in the Digital Motor Electronics (DME) Engine runs in failsafe mode Engine cannot exceed 800 - 1200 RPMs.
Click a tab for more information.