- December 16: BMW Sued For $5 Million Over Cup Holders news | 29 days ago
- December 15: BMW AC Mold and Vinegar Smells Cause Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- November 30: BMW EGR Cooler Recall Issued After Engine Fires recalls | 45 days ago
- November 3: BMW Recalls X4 Vehicles For License Plate Problems recalls | 72 days ago
- October 26: Cars With Good Headlight Ratings Mean Less Car Crashes news | 80 days ago
BMW TSB #B360121
2020 BMW M2
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# B360121.
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- Diagnosis of Compound Brake System Complaints in M Vehicles: 1. Visible cracks are caused by high thermal stresses during rapid heating and cooling of the brake discs. Braking from high speed with cold brake components (less than 212 degree
Click a tab for more information.