- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 4 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 19 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 21 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 24 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 29 days ago
BMW TSB #B520120
2020 BMW M2
Affected Component: SEATS
- GROANING NOISE FROM TRIM APERTURE ON THE FRONT SEAT: When getting in or out of the vehicle a groaning noise can be heard from the opening (aperture) in the seat backrest. The noise may be heard from one or both of the front seats. The trim aperture in the front seat is insufficiently lubricated. The front and rear halves of the trim can contact each other causing friction noise.
Click a tab for more information.