- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 16 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 18 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 21 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 26 days ago
BMW TSB #B610520
2020 BMW M2
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- CCM DISPLAYED "INCREASED BATTERY DRAIN" CAUSED BY CONTROLLER. A yellow CCM (Check Control Message) ID 415 is displayed- "Increased battery drain! // Battery. Electrostatic discharge at standstill / start engine. Energy management" The results of the Energy Diagnosis test plan identifies the Controller as the root cause of the CCM. The Controller delays the vehicle going to sleep by up to 6 minutes. In some cases this will cause the CCM 415 to be displayed when starting the vehicle. Replacing the Controller in this case will not correct this situation.
Click a tab for more information.