- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 22 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 24 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 27 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 32 days ago
BMW TSB #B610620
2020 BMW M2
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- TAILGATE MALFUNCTION WHEN OPENING OR CLOSING: Customer may complaint of any the following scenarios: When operating the tailgate by using any of the tailgate buttons, the movement stops Tailgate opens when the remote control is within the proximity of the rear of the vehicle, and a second person opens any of the doors using the outside door handle Tailgate opens again immediately after closing Erroneous ground signal set by the contactless tailgate opening control unit (smart-opener).
Click a tab for more information.