- December 16: BMW Sued For $5 Million Over Cup Holders news | 39 days ago
- December 15: BMW AC Mold and Vinegar Smells Cause Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- November 30: BMW EGR Cooler Recall Issued After Engine Fires recalls | 55 days ago
- November 3: BMW Recalls X4 Vehicles For License Plate Problems recalls | 82 days ago
BMW TSB #B611420
2020 BMW M2
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- DEACTIVATION OF THE INTERIOR MOVEMENT DETECTOR/TILT ALARM SENSOR IS NOT POSSIBLE: Customer complains that the interior movement detector and the tilt alarm sensor system cannot be deactivated by pressing the lock button on the remote control / BMW display key twice. The second button press on the radio remote control / BMW display key is not detected. Customer may have to press the button 3 times to deactivate the interior movement detector and tilt alarm sensor. CAUSE Software error in the control unit of the roof function center (FZD).
Click a tab for more information.