- December 16: BMW Sued For $5 Million Over Cup Holders news | 39 days ago
- December 15: BMW AC Mold and Vinegar Smells Cause Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- November 30: BMW EGR Cooler Recall Issued After Engine Fires recalls | 55 days ago
- November 3: BMW Recalls X4 Vehicles For License Plate Problems recalls | 82 days ago
BMW TSB #B620119
2020 BMW M2
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- INSTRUMENT CLUSTER AND ONBOARD COMPUTER INTERMITTENTLY INOPERATIVE: The audio source, radio station, or music track cannot be changed using the MFL. Normal functionality may possibly return after a sleep cycle or a battery reset. This affects vehicles with: Integration level S18A-18-11-5xx Live Cockpit Professional (option code 6U3) including the instrument cluster High 4.1. While the Kombi is not working properly the rest of the system is working properly. The customer can still use the Central Information Display (CID) for items such as entertainment settings, Driver Experience settings, etc, utilizing the I drive controller. The telephone functions are not affected. Unfavorable software at system start-up.
Click a tab for more information.