- December 16: BMW Sued For $5 Million Over Cup Holders news | 39 days ago
- December 15: BMW AC Mold and Vinegar Smells Cause Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- November 30: BMW EGR Cooler Recall Issued After Engine Fires recalls | 55 days ago
- November 3: BMW Recalls X4 Vehicles For License Plate Problems recalls | 82 days ago
BMW TSB #B651520
2020 BMW M2
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- HEAD UNIT RESETS WHEN NAVIGATION IS USED IN CERTAIN LOCATIONS: The head unit resets sporadically causing the CID to turn black and then starts up again after a short time with the message "Start navigation system". This only occurs during navigation guidance when the "3D building" function is used Software in the Head Unit High (HU-H3).
Click a tab for more information.