- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 1 days ago
- March 6: BMW Recalls 183,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 17 days ago
- February 12: BMW X5 Comfort Access Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 39 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 41 days ago
- January 19: BMW Korea Fined $13 Million, 6 Officials Ordered to Prison news | 63 days ago
BMW Recall : Loss Of Fuel Pump
2018 BMW M5
If the fuel pump stops, the vehicle will stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
Electrical System — Software
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2018 BMW M5 vehicles. In certain driving conditions, the engine control unit software may cause the fuel pump to stop.
- BMW will notify owners, and dealers will update the engine control unit software, free of charge. The recall began on June 25, 2018. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
Click a tab for more information.