- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 31 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 67 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 72 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 72 days ago
2018 BMW M5
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2018 BMW M5
Official recalls have been issued for the 2018 BMW M5 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
The lack of an image in the back-up camera display increases the risk of a crash. Read more »
An incorrect fuel reading may lead to the vehicle stalling and increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the fuel pump stops, the vehicle will stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »