- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 38 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 43 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 43 days ago
- August 4: BMW Fuel Pump Recall Over High-Pressure Bosch Pumps recalls | 44 days ago
BMW TSB #B011319
2018 BMW X1
Affected Component: AIR BAGS
- SIDE PANEL REAR LIGHT HOUSINGS: LTD WTY EXT TO 10 YEARS WITHOUT MILEAGE LIMIT: The rear light housing(s) can loosen/detach at the mounting tabs this can cause a clacking sound in the rear of the vehicle while driving. The plastic mounting tabs for the rear tail light assembly housing(s) may become too brittle and crack to the point where the hold down nut(s) can no longer keep the housing(s) in place.
Click a tab for more information.