- October 26: Cars With Good Headlight Ratings Mean Less Car Crashes news | 0 days ago
- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 41 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 77 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 82 days ago
2018 BMW X1
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2018 BMW X1
Official recalls have been issued for the 2018 BMW X1 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
A broken steering tie rod would lead to a loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
In the event of a crash, the insufficient impact absorption can increase the risk of injury. Read more »
If a taillight detaches from the vehicle, it would no longer provide the required lighting to following traffic, or it may become a road hazard, increasing the risk of a ... Read more »
A vehicle stall can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »