- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 40 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 45 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
- August 4: BMW Fuel Pump Recall Over High-Pressure Bosch Pumps recalls | 46 days ago
BMW TSB #B720220
2018 BMW X1
Affected Component: SEAT BELTS
- SAFETY BELT WARNING GONG SOUNDS AFTER UNBUCKLING WHILE VEHICLE IS STATIONARY. After a vehicle has been programmed to an I-level greater than 19-11-5xx and lower than I-level 20-03-530; the safety belt (aka seat belt) acoustic warning sounds when in Park (engine running) and the safety belt is unbuckled. The chime/gong lasts for up to 1 minute 40 seconds. The customer only expects the acoustic warning when the vehicle is moving and the safety belt is not buckled. The acoustic warning can occur when the seat is occupied and the safety belt buckle is opened on the driver's or passenger's side. Software in the ACSM4 Control Unit.
Click a tab for more information.