- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 13 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 49 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 54 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 54 days ago
- August 4: BMW Fuel Pump Recall Over High-Pressure Bosch Pumps recalls | 55 days ago
BMW TSB #B122019
2018 BMW X3
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
- DELIVERY STOP: PROGRAM CONTROL UNITS (DME). A Delivery Stop has been issued (effective May 16 2019) on certain Model Year 2016-2020 BMW vehicles that have been produced between June 19 2015 and April 17 2019. A software error within the Digital Motor Electronics (DME) may cause a miscalculation of an onboard diagnostic (OBD) function. All vehicles will need a software update (no parts required).
Click a tab for more information.