- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 8 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 44 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 49 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 49 days ago
- August 4: BMW Fuel Pump Recall Over High-Pressure Bosch Pumps recalls | 50 days ago
BMW TSB #B512119
2018 BMW X3
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- ACTIVE AIR FLAP FAULT DIAGNOSIS AND REPAIR. This Service Information Bulletin (Revision 2) replaces SI B51 21 19 dated August 2019. A check control message or MIL (Malfunction Indicator Lamp) may be illuminated with faults stored related to the upper and/or lower active air flap(s).
Click a tab for more information.