- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 12 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 48 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 53 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 53 days ago
- August 4: BMW Fuel Pump Recall Over High-Pressure Bosch Pumps recalls | 54 days ago
BMW TSB #B620518
2018 BMW X3
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- HEADS UP DISPLAY SPORADICALLY INOPERATIVE. Fault memory entry "B7F6E4 HUD: Fault in display backlighting "is stored in the instrument cluster. Intermittently the Head-Up Display (HUD) may deactivate.
Click a tab for more information.