- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 1 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 37 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 42 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
- August 4: BMW Fuel Pump Recall Over High-Pressure Bosch Pumps recalls | 43 days ago
BMW TSB #B620618
2018 BMW X3
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: INSTRUMENT CLUSTER/PANEL
- FUEL GAUGE INCORRECTLY DISPLAYING LOW FUEL LEVEL AFTER VEHICLE IS REFUELED: Occasionally, on restart after refueling, the fuel gauge will display the fuel level as low (minimum) and the range display will be at an implausible (maximum) value.
Click a tab for more information.