- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 12 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 48 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 53 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 53 days ago
- August 4: BMW Fuel Pump Recall Over High-Pressure Bosch Pumps recalls | 54 days ago
BMW TSB #B620818
2018 BMW X3
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- ?INSTRUMENT CLUSTER DISPLAY SHAKES-SHIFTS TO THE LEFT: The Instrument cluster intermittently flickers, shakes and has shifted to the left. The fault is resolved once the vehicle goes into sleep mode. The fault can reoccur at any point.
Click a tab for more information.