- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 10 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 46 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 51 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
- August 4: BMW Fuel Pump Recall Over High-Pressure Bosch Pumps recalls | 52 days ago
BMW TSB #B651019
2018 BMW X3
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- ENGINE SPEED DEPENDENT NOISE DURING AUDIO PLAYBACK: Integration level updated. There is an engine speed-dependent noise heard through the speakers during audio playback. Software error in the Receiver Audio Module (RAM) control unit.
Click a tab for more information.