- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 12 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 48 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 53 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 53 days ago
- August 4: BMW Fuel Pump Recall Over High-Pressure Bosch Pumps recalls | 54 days ago
BMW TSB #B661317
2018 BMW X3
Affected Component: BACK OVER PREVENTION
- SURROUND VIEW CAMERA DISPLAYS INCORRECT VEHICLE MODEL: After programming the vehicle, the incorrect vehicle model is displayed in the CID (Central Information Display) when surround view camera function is active.
Click a tab for more information.