- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 13 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 49 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 54 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 54 days ago
- August 4: BMW Fuel Pump Recall Over High-Pressure Bosch Pumps recalls | 55 days ago
BMW TSB #B661618
2018 BMW X3
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- COMFORT ACCESS AND PASSIVE GO DO NOT WORK AFTER REPLACING A REMOTE KEY. Note: This situation only affects the listed vehicles with a factory I-level lower than 18-03-XXX. After teaching in a new replacement radio remote key (aka radio-operated key), Comfort Access keyless entry and Passive Go (aka Convenience Starting) are no longer possible. However, it is possible to start the engine by holding the new key to the ring antenna at the right side of the steering column. CAUSE Software error in the remote key, and/or the Display Key where applicable.
Click a tab for more information.