- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 11 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 47 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 52 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 52 days ago
- August 4: BMW Fuel Pump Recall Over High-Pressure Bosch Pumps recalls | 53 days ago
BMW TSB #B661719
2018 BMW X3
Affected Component: BACK OVER PREVENTION: AUTOMATIC SYSTEM BRAKING
- ACTIVE PARK DISTANCE CONTROL (PDC): UNDESIRED BRAKING. The vehicle applies the brakes on its own when reversing onto an inclined roadway or driveway. This applies only to the situation where the Active PDC option is activated via the iDrive. Software of the ultrasonic sensors and PDC control unit.
Click a tab for more information.