- October 1: BMW Soft Close Door Injury Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 2 days ago
- September 4: BMW Hybrid Lawsuit Survives Motion to Dismiss news | 29 days ago
- July 23: BMW i3 Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Range is Overstated news | 72 days ago
BMW TSB #SIB-12-23-07
2000 BMW X5
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SIB-12-23-07.
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- BMW VEHICLE: FC 2EF4 CHARACTERISTIC MAP THERMOSTAT. COMPLAINTS THAT THE SERVICE ENGINE SOON LAMP IS ILLUMINATED. FAULT CODE 2EF4 CHARACTERISTIC MAP THERMOSTAT IS STORED IN DME FAULT MEMORY. DME SOFTWARE CALIBRATION RELATED TO HIGH HEATING REQUIREMENTS DURING SUBZERO DRIVING CONDITIONS. REPROGRAM VEHICLE WITH V27.1 (I LEVEL E070-07-09-520) OR HIGHER. *PE
Click a tab for more information.