- October 1: BMW Soft Close Door Injury Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 6 days ago
- September 4: BMW Hybrid Lawsuit Survives Motion to Dismiss news | 33 days ago
- July 23: BMW i3 Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Range is Overstated news | 76 days ago
BMW TSB #SIB-61-11-07
2000 BMW X5
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SIB-61-11-07.
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- BMW VEHICLE: MISSING CLIP ON POWER CABLE CAUSES VARIOUS ELECTRICAL COMPLAINTS. VEHICLE WILL NOT START. INSTRUMENT CLUSTER OR DISPLAYS ARE FLICKERING. REMOTE CONTROL WILL NOT UNLOCK VEHICLE. VARIOUS CONTROL MODULES CANNOT BE ACCESSED USING THE DIAGNOSIS SYSTEM. THE CLIP(1) ON THE POWER SUPPLY TERMINAL(2) (X16825 INTHE REAR POWER DISTRIBUTION BOX, OR X16824 INTHE FRONT JBE [JUNCTION BOX ELECTRONICS]), IS EITHER LOOSE OR MISSING. *PE
Click a tab for more information.