- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 31 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 46 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 48 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 51 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 56 days ago
BMW TSB #SI-B31-01-08
2002 BMW X5
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SI-B31-01-08.
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AXLE ASSEMBLY:AXLE SHAFT
- BMW: REPLACEMENT OF FRONT OUTER CV JOINT. COMPLAINTS OF CLICKING OR GRINDING NOISES COMING FROM THE FRONT AXLE AREA WHEN MAKING A TURN. THE FRONT OUTER CONSTANT VELOCITY JOINT BOOT IS SPLIT OPEN AND THE JOINT IS ALREADY DAMAGED. *PE
Click a tab for more information.