- May 18: BMW Recalls X1, 528i, MINI Cooper and Rolls-Royce Vehicles recalls | 4 days ago
- May 17: BMW Recalls X1 SUVs That May Not Protect Occupants recalls | 5 days ago
- May 9: BMW Recalls i3s and i3 REx Hybrids For Propulsion Problems recalls | 13 days ago
- April 18: BMW PCV Valve Heater Recall Expanded For Fire Risk recalls | 34 days ago
- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 38 days ago
2002 BMW X5
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2002 BMW X5
Official recalls have been issued for the 2002 BMW X5 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or ... Read more »
If the connection detaches, the protection provided by the safety belt is likely to be impaired, and serious injuries to the driver and/or front passenger ... Read more »
This could initially cause some brake fluid leakage, and eventually lead to a substantial loss of brake fluid. There could be a noticeable reduction in ... Read more »