- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 32 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 47 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 49 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 52 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 57 days ago
BMW TSB #SI-B51-30-08
2002 BMW X5
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SI-B51-30-08.
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:BODY:HOOD
- BMW: WATER LEAK IN THE FRONT RIGHT FOOTWELL AREA CAUSING THE CARPET TO BECOME WET. *PE
Click a tab for more information.