- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 31 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 46 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 48 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 51 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 56 days ago
BMW TSB #SIB-12-23-07
2002 BMW X5
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SIB-12-23-07.
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- BMW VEHICLE: FC 2EF4 CHARACTERISTIC MAP THERMOSTAT. COMPLAINTS THAT THE SERVICE ENGINE SOON LAMP IS ILLUMINATED. FAULT CODE 2EF4 CHARACTERISTIC MAP THERMOSTAT IS STORED IN DME FAULT MEMORY. DME SOFTWARE CALIBRATION RELATED TO HIGH HEATING REQUIREMENTS DURING SUBZERO DRIVING CONDITIONS. REPROGRAM VEHICLE WITH V27.1 (I LEVEL E070-07-09-520) OR HIGHER. *PE
Click a tab for more information.