- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 38 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 53 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 55 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 58 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 63 days ago
BMW TSB #SIB-61-15-09
2002 BMW X5
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SIB-61-15-09.
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: INSTRUMENT CLUSTER/PANEL
- BMW VEHICLES: VARIOUS ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS ARE POSSIBLE ON THE VEHICLE: WARNING LAMPS ILLUMINATED IN THE INSTRUMENT CLUSTER; CHECK CONTROL MESSAGES; SYSTEMS INOPERATIVE; FUSE BLOWN; WIPERS IN DEFAULT MODE (PERMANENTLY ON); AND FAULT CODES FFFF AND F-CAN FAULTS IN ARS AND DSC. SHORT CIRCUIT OF THE WIRING HARNESS TO SHARP SHEET METAL IMMEDIATELY BEHIND THE GLOVE COMPARTMENT. MODEL E70 (X5) NO MODEL YEARS LISTED. *PE UPDATED 11/17/10. *PE
Click a tab for more information.