- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 0 days ago
- March 6: BMW Recalls 183,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 16 days ago
- February 12: BMW X5 Comfort Access Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 38 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 40 days ago
- January 19: BMW Korea Fined $13 Million, 6 Officials Ordered to Prison news | 62 days ago
BMW Recall : Incorrect Tire Information Label/FMVSS110
2017 BMW X5
The incorrect tire size on the label does not comply with FMVSS number 110.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- BMW North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2017 BMW X5 M and BMW X6 M vehicles. The vehicles are equipped with 21-inch tires, however the Tire Information Label states that the vehicles are equipped with 20-inch tires. As such, these vehicles fail to conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims."
- BMW has notified the affected owners and is providing them with a corrected tire information placard, free of charge. The recall began June 15, 2017. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.