- March 6: BMW Recalls 183,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 14 days ago
- February 12: BMW X5 Comfort Access Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 36 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 38 days ago
- January 19: BMW Korea Fined $13 Million, 6 Officials Ordered to Prison news | 60 days ago
- January 7: BMW Fire Class-Action Lawsuit Filed After Recalls news | 72 days ago
BMW Recall : Body Control Unit May Short Circuit
2019 BMW X5
If the BDC short circuits, other nearby components may also overheat, increasing the risk of a fire.
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2019 BMW X5 xDrive40i vehicles. The capacitors within the Body Domain Controller (BDC) may short circuit and overheat.
- All affected vehicles remain on dealer lots, therefore owner letters will not be mailed. BMW dealers will replace the BDC control unit, free of charge. The recall began on October 17, 2018. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
Click a tab for more information.