- October 14: Recall: 2020 Toyota Supra Cars May Be Replaced recalls | 2 days ago
- October 10: Recall: BMW Tells Owners To Park Their X3 and X4 Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- October 10: BMW Recalls 257,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 6 days ago
- September 15: MINI Coopers Recalled To Install Missing Crash Pads recalls | 31 days ago
- September 10: BMW Recalls 745e xDrives To Update Software recalls | 36 days ago
BMW Recall : Body Control Unit May Short Circuit
2019 BMW X5
If the BDC short circuits, other nearby components may also overheat, increasing the risk of a fire.
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2019 BMW X5 xDrive40i vehicles. The capacitors within the Body Domain Controller (BDC) may short circuit and overheat.
- All affected vehicles remain on dealer lots, therefore owner letters will not be mailed. BMW dealers will replace the BDC control unit, free of charge. The recall began on October 17, 2018. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
Click a tab for more information.