- October 21: BMW Recalls 4,000 Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 2 days ago
- October 14: Recall: 2020 Toyota Supra Cars May Be Replaced recalls | 9 days ago
- October 10: Recall: BMW Tells Owners To Park Their X3 and X4 Vehicles recalls | 13 days ago
- October 10: BMW Recalls 257,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 13 days ago
- September 15: MINI Coopers Recalled To Install Missing Crash Pads recalls | 38 days ago
2019 BMW X5
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2019 BMW X5
Official recalls have been issued for the 2019 BMW X5 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
The lack of an image in the back-up camera display increases the risk of a crash. Read more »
Loose bolts may allow a wheel to detach from the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
The improperly tightened bolts can increase the risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »
Without a label that shows the proper restraint usage guidelines, the occupants may have an increased risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »
If the BDC short circuits, other nearby components may also overheat, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »