- October 14: Recall: 2020 Toyota Supra Cars May Be Replaced recalls | 3 days ago
- October 10: Recall: BMW Tells Owners To Park Their X3 and X4 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- October 10: BMW Recalls 257,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 7 days ago
- September 15: MINI Coopers Recalled To Install Missing Crash Pads recalls | 32 days ago
- September 10: BMW Recalls 745e xDrives To Update Software recalls | 37 days ago
BMW Recall : Incorrect Or Missing Air Bag Label/FMVSS 208
2019 BMW X5
Without a label that shows the proper restraint usage guidelines, the occupants may have an increased risk of injury in the event of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2019 BMW X5 xDrive40i and X5 xDrive50i vehicles. The driver and/or passenger sun visor may have an incorrect air bag warning label, or the label may be missing. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 208, "Occupant crash protection."
- BMW notified owners, and dealers will inspect the driver and passenger sun visor, replacing the visors as necessary, free of charge. The recall began January 4, 2019. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
Click a tab for more information.