- March 6: BMW Recalls 183,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 15 days ago
- February 12: BMW X5 Comfort Access Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 37 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 39 days ago
- January 19: BMW Korea Fined $13 Million, 6 Officials Ordered to Prison news | 61 days ago
- January 7: BMW Fire Class-Action Lawsuit Filed After Recalls news | 73 days ago
BMW Recall : Improperly Torqued Wishbone Suspension Bolts
2018 BMW X6
Loose bolts can affect the performance of the suspension, thereby increasing the risk of a crash.
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2018 BMW X5 SAV, X5 M SAV, X6 SAV, and X6 M SAV vehicles. Bolts that secure the front suspension may not have been properly tightened.
- BMW will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and tighten the wishbone suspension bolts, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin January 8, 2018. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.