- January 11: Takata Non-Azide Airbag Inflators Investigated by Government investigations | 15 days ago
- January 4: BMW Recalls 330i and 330i xDrive For Seat Belt Pretensioner Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- December 22: BMW N63 Engine Problems Cause Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- December 21: BMW Recalls M-Series Vehicles That Unexpectedly Shift Into NEUTRAL recalls | 36 days ago
- December 17: South Korea Finds 6 BMW Fires Were Unrelated to EGR Systems investigations | 40 days ago
BMW Recall : Improperly Torqued Wishbone Suspension Bolts
2018 BMW X6
Loose bolts can affect the performance of the suspension, thereby increasing the risk of a crash.
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2018 BMW X5 SAV, X5 M SAV, X6 SAV, and X6 M SAV vehicles. Bolts that secure the front suspension may not have been properly tightened.
- BMW will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and tighten the wishbone suspension bolts, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin January 8, 2018. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.