- February 12: BMW X5 Comfort Access Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 9 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 11 days ago
- January 19: BMW Korea Fined $13 Million, 6 Officials Ordered to Prison news | 33 days ago
- January 7: BMW Fire Class-Action Lawsuit Filed After Recalls news | 45 days ago
- December 29: BMW Fires Earn Automaker $10 Million Fine news | 54 days ago
2018 BMW X6
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2018 BMW X6
Official recalls have been issued for the 2018 BMW X6 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
The improperly tightened wheel bolts may loosen and break, affecting vehicle handling and control and increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the lower control arm breaks, vehicle handling and control can be affected, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Loose bolts can affect the performance of the suspension, thereby increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »