- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 38 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 74 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 79 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 79 days ago
2018 BMW X6
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2018 BMW X6
Official recalls have been issued for the 2018 BMW X6 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
Damaged lower anchor bars may increase the child's risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »
The improperly tightened wheel bolts may loosen and break, affecting vehicle handling and control and increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the lower control arm breaks, vehicle handling and control can be affected, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Loose bolts can affect the performance of the suspension, thereby increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »