- August 2: BMW Recalls X5 and X7 Vehicles With Loose Wheel Bolts recalls | 17 days ago
- July 28: BMW Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed Too Late news | 22 days ago
- July 5: BMW Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 45 days ago
- June 16: BMW Recalls X7s For Head Airbag Problems recalls | 64 days ago
- May 26: BMW N63TU Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 85 days ago
BMW Recall : Lower Control Arm May Break
2018 BMW X6
If the lower control arm breaks, vehicle handling and control can be affected, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Arm
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2018 BMW X5 xDrive35i, X5 xDrive50i, X5 xDrive35d, and X6 sDrive35i vehicles. The pivot bolt on the front lower-left control arm may not have been properly hardened, which may cause the control arm to break.
- BMW will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the lower-left control arms and replace if necessary, free of charge. The recall began July 11, 2018. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
Click a tab for more information.