- June 27: BMW Recalls 51 Vehicles With the Wrong Steering Wheels recalls | 19 days ago
- June 12: BMW X5 xDrive35d Recalled (Again) Over Idler Pulley Bolts recalls | 34 days ago
- June 10: BMW Recalls M5 Cars Over Fuel Pump Failures recalls | 36 days ago
- June 6: BMW Recalls 335d Over Battery Cable Problems recalls | 40 days ago
- May 20: Woman Says BMW Soft-Close Door Smashed Her Thumb news | 57 days ago
BMW Recall : Bmw/Seat Belt Buckle Tensioner
2003 BMW Z4
If the connection detaches, the protection provided by the safety belt is likely to be impaired, and serious injuries to the driver and/or front passenger could occur that might otherwise be mitigated.
Seat Belts — Front — Buckle Assembly
- On certain passenger vehicles, the connection of the safety belt buckle to the steel rope of the tensioner does not meet BMW specifications. In severe frontal crashes, this connection can detach.
- Dealers will inspect both front safety belt tensioner and buckle assemblies, and if necessary, replace these parts. Owner notification began March 19, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact BMW at 1-800-831-1117.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.