- November 30: BMW Z4 and Toyota Supra Recall: Fuel Leaks recalls | 1 days ago
- November 21: BMW Recalls M2 and M4 Coupes Over Fuel Systems recalls | 10 days ago
- November 20: BMW Recalls Vehicles With Rearview Camera Problems recalls | 11 days ago
- November 18: BMW Recalls X1, X2 and MINI Cooper Vehicles recalls | 13 days ago
- November 18: BMW Recalls X5, X6 and X7 Vehicles recalls | 13 days ago
2003 BMW Z4
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2003 BMW Z4
Official recalls have been issued for the 2003 BMW Z4 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
In the event of a crash, air bag deployment may not occur, increasing the risk of injuries to the driver and/or front passenger. Read more »
If stalling were to occur, the driver would be unable to maintain vehicle speed or accelerate, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Consequently, a loss of tire pressure, or a tire failure, could occur. Depending on traffic conditions and the driver's reactions, this could lead to a crash. Read more »
If the connection detaches, the protection provided by the safety belt is likely to be impaired, and serious injuries to the driver and/or front passenger could occur that might otherwise be mitigated. ... Read more »