- October 15: BMW TurboCord Charger Recall Issued For 3,500 Vehicles recalls | 2 days ago
- October 13: BMW Excessive Oil Consumption Class-Action Lawsuit Settled news | 4 days ago
- October 3: BMW Recalls X6 Vehicles For Loose Wheel Bolts recalls | 14 days ago
- September 20: European Commission Investigates BMW, Daimler and VW news | 27 days ago
- September 18: MINI Cooper Recalls Countryman For Missing Crash Plates recalls | 29 days ago
BMW Recall : Bmw/Tires
2003 BMW Z4
Consequently, a loss of tire pressure, or a tire failure, could occur. Depending on traffic conditions and the driver's reactions, this could lead to a crash.
- On certain vehicles equipped with 18" tires, it is possible that the tire has been damaged during the mounting process to the rim.
- Dealers will unseat the tire from its rim, inspect for any damage, and then reseat the tire to its rim. If inspection reveals that a front tire has incurred damage during the mounting process, it will be replaced. Owner notification began July 14, 2003. Owners should contact BMW at 1-800-831-1117.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.