- July 5: BMW Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 15 days ago
- June 16: BMW Recalls X7s For Head Airbag Problems recalls | 34 days ago
- May 26: BMW N63TU Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 55 days ago
- May 18: BMW Recalls X1, 528i, MINI Cooper and Rolls-Royce Vehicles recalls | 63 days ago
- May 17: BMW Recalls X1 SUVs That May Not Protect Occupants recalls | 64 days ago
BMW Recall : Bmw/Tires
2003 BMW Z4
Consequently, a loss of tire pressure, or a tire failure, could occur. Depending on traffic conditions and the driver's reactions, this could lead to a crash.
- On certain vehicles equipped with 18" tires, it is possible that the tire has been damaged during the mounting process to the rim.
- Dealers will unseat the tire from its rim, inspect for any damage, and then reseat the tire to its rim. If inspection reveals that a front tire has incurred damage during the mounting process, it will be replaced. Owner notification began July 14, 2003. Owners should contact BMW at 1-800-831-1117.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.