- January 19: BMW Korea Fined $13 Million, 6 Officials Ordered to Prison news | 1 days ago
- January 7: BMW Fire Class-Action Lawsuit Filed After Recalls news | 13 days ago
- December 29: BMW Fires Earn Automaker $10 Million Fine news | 22 days ago
- December 12: Feds Close BMW X5 xDrive35d Idler Pulley Bolt Investigation investigations | 39 days ago
- November 25: BMW Oil Consumption Class-Action Lawsuit Includes N63 Engines news | 56 days ago
BMW Recall : Bmw/Tires
2003 BMW Z4
Consequently, a loss of tire pressure, or a tire failure, could occur. Depending on traffic conditions and the driver's reactions, this could lead to a crash.
- On certain vehicles equipped with 18" tires, it is possible that the tire has been damaged during the mounting process to the rim.
- Dealers will unseat the tire from its rim, inspect for any damage, and then reseat the tire to its rim. If inspection reveals that a front tire has incurred damage during the mounting process, it will be replaced. Owner notification began July 14, 2003. Owners should contact BMW at 1-800-831-1117.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.