- July 19: BMW M3 Rod and Main Bearings Lawsuit Filed in New Jersey news | 3 days ago
- June 27: BMW Recalls 51 Vehicles With the Wrong Steering Wheels recalls | 25 days ago
- June 12: BMW X5 xDrive35d Recalled (Again) Over Idler Pulley Bolts recalls | 40 days ago
- June 10: BMW Recalls M5 Cars Over Fuel Pump Failures recalls | 42 days ago
- June 6: BMW Recalls 335d Over Battery Cable Problems recalls | 46 days ago
BMW Recall : Bmw/Tires
2003 BMW Z4
Consequently, a loss of tire pressure, or a tire failure, could occur. Depending on traffic conditions and the driver's reactions, this could lead to a crash.
- On certain vehicles equipped with 18" tires, it is possible that the tire has been damaged during the mounting process to the rim.
- Dealers will unseat the tire from its rim, inspect for any damage, and then reseat the tire to its rim. If inspection reveals that a front tire has incurred damage during the mounting process, it will be replaced. Owner notification began July 14, 2003. Owners should contact BMW at 1-800-831-1117.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.