- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 37 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 54 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 81 days ago
Buick TSB #876002A
1998 Buick Century
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Buick for this TSB. Call your local Buick dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 876002A.
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE:GASOLINE
- SOME V6 ENGINES MAY, ON A VERY INFREQUENT BASIS, HAVE AN OIL ODOR CONDITION THAT IS GENERALLY ENCOUNTERED AFTER THE ENGINE'S OIL HAS BEEN CHANGED.TYPICALLY THE ODOR LASTS APPROXIMATELY 1000 MILES AFTER THE CHANGE OF OIL AND THEN DOES NOT REAPPEAR UNTIL THE NEXT CHANGE OF OIL. *TT
Click a tab for more information.