- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 35 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 52 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 79 days ago
Buick TSB #01391A
2003 Buick Century
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Buick for this TSB. Call your local Buick dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 01391A.
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- INTERMITTENT INSTRUMENT PANEL CLUSTER (IPC) INOPERATIVE (FUEL GAUGE OR PRNDL), ENGINE NO CRANK OR START WITH THE SECURITY LIGHT ON, CANNOT REMOVE THE TRANSAXLE SELECTOR LEVER FROM THE PARK POSITION; OR SES, ABS, OR TCS WARNING LIGHTS ON. *TT
Click a tab for more information.